Post by ichigofields on Oct 13, 2010 22:27:48 GMT -5
JJJJJAAAACCCKKK! Stop planning stuff when I go home for the weekends! I haven't even gone to one yet and I miss it already If you do it nnneeexxxttttt wwwweeeeeekkkkk I can totally come! Stop torturing me!!! T_T
Post by MetalGearSilux on Oct 13, 2010 23:27:57 GMT -5
I can finally come due to the small amount of hw I got for the weekend. ^_^
I'm down for Saturday or Sunday though. Anytime will work for me on both days.
"But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you'd be spared your pain. " -- Ra's al Ghul, Batman Begins
I don't think I can come any day. T_T I am sick and have totally lost my voice. Not very good for Karaoke. ^~^' I wouldn't want any of you guys to get sick from me either (triple-digit fever FTW), so have fun and sing something really embarrassing for me. =)
Okay, in case some people could get confused about getting there without someone guiding them like me, I'm gonna put up some directions. I highly recommend that you get to kimmel before 1 so you can just follow me and there would be no issues. Especially with frank running around telling people to go to the wrong place.
1. Go to the astor place subway station. It's right across from the k-mart. It's on 8th street, somewhere around broadway and university and whatnot.
2. Get on train, get off at 51st street stop, right after the Grand Central Station.
3. You are now on 51st Street and Lexington Ave.
4. Walk southeast, towards, 48th street and 2nd ave.
5. Its somewhere between 1st and 2nd ave on 48th street. It's not hidden or anything like duet 32.
6. Ask the people that you are part of Jack's party, pay $14, and sing to your heart's delight.